- Commissioned NC 25 project for GWIL, Gujarat and put all pumps into operation alongwith all electro-mechanical equipments and SCADA system.
- Commissioned Bhokarpada Pumping station for Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation. Pumping station is now in operation for 24x7 and providing drinking water to residence of Navi Mumbai.
- Entered into an exclusive Technical Collaboration agreement with M/s. DMW Corporation, Japan for Large size Vertical pumps for Power & Irrigation project.
- Jyoti received EPC Contract from M/s. IVRCL for Electro-Mechanical execution of Kutch Branch Canal project A/c. SSNNL (Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd) department. The contract involves Supply, Erection, Testing, Commissioning and O&M of pump, motors, sub-station equipments. Each pump is of 20 cumecs capacity with Siphon arrangement.
- Jyoti received EPC Contract from M/s. MARG for Electro-Mechanical work of Bhavnagar Energy Company limited 2 x 250 MW Lignite Based TPP. The contract involves Supply, Erection, Testing and Commissioning of Complete Circulating Water & Sea water Intake pumping system, sub-station equipments and Transmission line.
- Supplied _____ nos. Biggest Horizontal Split Casing pump size 1200HS to Water Resources Dept. Patna for Water Supply Project.
- Jyoti commissioned 2nos. CW Pumps, Make up water & Raw water pumps for 1st 500MW unit of Indira Gandhi Super Thermal Power Project. The pumps with discharge capacity 30,000 cum/hr and motor rating of 2800KW is the Largest Vertical Mixed flow pump commissioned by Jyoti.
- Commissioned EPC Turnkey project for River water Intake system for Surat Lignite Power Project for GIPCL. The scope included supply of Pumps, Motors, Switchyard and SCADA automation system.
- Received EPC contract from M/s. HCC for turnkey execution of Electro-Mechanical system for re-construction of Dry Dock & associated North & South Wharves at Naval Dockyard A/c. Directorate General of Naval Projects (DGNP). Jyoti will execute the project under stringent engineering and quality norms of DGNP.
- Jyoti successfully completed Design, Manufacture and supply of 14 nos. Metallic volute pumps for Godavari Lift Irrigation Scheme under the collaboration of M/s. SIGMA pumps and M/s. CKD Blansko, Czech Republic.
- Supplied 3 nos. 1300VM Circulating Water Pumps to M/s. Reliance Power for 2x250MW Thermal Power Station for UPRVUNL.
- Received a break through prestigious order from NTPC-Aravali Power Company Pvt. Ltd. For CW & Make up water System equipment package for 3x500MW, Indira Gandhi Super Thermal Power Project. Scope of supply included supply & commissioning of Circulating Water Pumps for 500MW units and other systems like Make up Water & Raw Water system. Jyoti associated with M/s. Hyosung for joint supply of CW pumps.
- Received order for Chambal-Dholpur-Bharatpur Water Supply Project for PHED, Rajasthan through IVRCL. The scope included design and supply of Dual Speed Pump motor sets and other Electro-Mechanical equipments.
- Commissioned EPC contract of Pumping Station for Pipeline Project from Narmada to Hathmati-Guhai reservoir for Fathepur Pumping Station. The scope of work included construction of Pumphouse, Electro-Mechanical supply, piping and 66kV Sub-Station.
- The year marked a historic achievement where company bagged single largest order of Rs. 255 crores from HCC-NCC JV of EPC contract for execution of Godavari Lift Irrigation Scheme Phase – II for Andhra Pradesh, I&CAD department. The scope including supply of 14 nos. high end Metallic Volute pumps & motors with other Electro-Mechanical equipments and 5 years O&M.
- Supplied & Commissioned EPC work for Wagholi Buti Lift Irrigation Scheme at Chandrapur (Maha.) for Irrigation & Water Resources Dept. Maharashtra. The scope included Electro-Mechanical works for supply of VT pumps & associated machinery with 33kV Switchyard.
- Received EPC Contract for pipeline project of Modhera to Sujalam Suflam Spreading Canal & Pumping Station in JV with NCC
- Received EPC Contract for pipeline project of Jalundhra to Sujalam Suflam Spreading Canal & Pumping Station in JV with NCC
- Commissioned Khorsam-Hansapur pipeline project for GWRDC, Gandhinagar in MOU with NCC in record time of 1 year. Scope of work included Civil and Electro Mechanical works with 66kV & 11kV sub stations.
- Received order for Indi Lift Irrigation Scheme from KBJNL (Krishna Bhagya Jal Nigam Ltd.) for supply of 6 nos. 1200VM pumps with 2100KW HT Motors
- Commissioned & Handover EPC Turnkey project for Construction of Pumping Station & Switchyard at Karmera , Package PSB-01 at Churu Rajasthan. The scope included Civil, Electro-Mechanical and piping works.
- Completed supply of prestigious order received from DMDE, Indian Navy. The scope included supply of 600VP pumps with Dual speed motors (rating 25KW/125KW) with complex material of construction of Nickel-Aluminum-Bronze alloy. The pumps were required as Main Circulating water pumps for Submarine of Indian Navy. Jyoti is exclusively authorized to manufacture and supply these pumps to Indian Navy.
- Development and supply of large vertical mixed flow pump of 1200VM size for Purender Lift Irrigation scheme for head of 65.5 mt. with Jyoti 2150kW HT Motor.
- Supplied & commissioned 14 nos. 1000VM Circulating Water pumps to Sanjay Gandhi Thermal Power Station (4x210MW)
- Supplied & commissioned 10 nos. 1200VM Circulating Water pumps to Mejia Thermal Power Station for Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC).
- CW Pump in Horizontal Split-Casing construction supplied to Essar Power Project.
- Propeller Pump for duel speed operation developed for Defence.
- Supplied & commissioned 8 nos. 1000VM Circulating Water pumps to (2x210MW) Tuticorin Thermal Power Station, Unit 3 & 4 for M/s. TNEB. The pumps were supplied for Sea Water Cooling application.
- Supplied & Commissioned 5 nos. 1200VM Circulating Water pumps with capacity 16,000 cum/hr with HT motors for (2x210MW) Kota Thermal Power Station for Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Nigam Ltd.
- Commissioned Ash Water Recycle System with Civil, Piping and Electro-Mechanical works for (2x210MW) Chandrapur Thermal Power Station.
- Commissioned 1100VM CW Pumps and Motors for (4x210MW) NTPC Dadri Thermal Power Station.
- Commissioned 1300VM CW Pumps and Motors for (3x210MW) Thermal Power Station for Neyvelli Lignite Corp. (NLC). The pump each of capacity 16,500 cum/hr was supplied for Sea Water Cooling application.
- Turnkey project of large Lift Irrigation Scheme with 14 Nos.750 T Pumps alongwith Jyoti 620 KW HT Motors executed for flow of 58200 LPM and Head 50.14 Vishnupuri Project.
- Supplied & Commissioned 1300VM Circulating Water (CW) pumps & HT motors to Chandrapur (2x210MW) TPS, Unit I and II
- Supplied & Commissioned 1000VM Circulating Water (CW) pumps & HT motors to Korba West Bank TPS (4x210MW)
- Supplied & Commissioned 6nos. 1200VM Circulating Water (CW) pumps & HT motors to Vijaywada Thermal Power Station, APGENCO (2x210MW)
- Export order for a turnkey project of Chitwan Lift Irrigation Scheme of Nepal for 750 T size to 1050 VM Pumps awarded and executed against global competition.
- Moderator Pump developed for Nuclear Power Station.
- Vertical Turbine Pumps exported to Malaysia.
- Supplied First Circulating water pumps to Nuclear Corporation India Ltd. (NPCIL) for Rajasthan Atomic Power station. The pump size 1200VM having capacity 11355 cum/hr. With this Jyoti marked entry into Nuclear sector.
- Vertical Propeller Pump for very low head requirement of 7 mtr. for water supply.
- C.W. Pump of 900 VM size for Thermal Power Station for flow 1,36,000 LPM.
- Development and supply of largest Vertical Propeller pump of 1500 VP size for Dry Dock application for flow. of 3,60,000 LPM.
- Introduction of Non-Clog Pump for Sewage application
- Entry into large sophisticated Pumps of Mixed Flow design in Horizontal Split-Casing and Vertical Turbine Pump.
- Introduction of Unibuilt Monoblock Pump for Agricultural application.
- Vertical Turbine Pump for bore well application.
- Development and supply of Centrifugal Pump.
JYOTI meets the quality standard of various prestigious consultants like DCL, Tata Consulting Engineers (TCE), Engineers India Ltd. (EIL), National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC), UHDE India, L&T, MECONS etc.
JYOTI'S strength today is due to its full fledged R & D centre established in 1963 working for continuous development and performance improvement of the Pumps to be competitive in global competition.